Sunday 13 February 2011

Spring time...?

Our little "boula"

My girlfiend insisted on taking a picture
Looks like summer
So here I am once again. Nothing  new has really happened since last time. Except that the weather has become sunny and beautiful again, and the temperature has gone from six to 15 degrees. Even though I haven't had the pleasure to take a stroll outside I have been enjoying it from our balcony, with our cat, Aleka. But even though the weather is warmer, you still see people walking around in heavy winter clothes though. It might seem weird for people like me, that comes from the north, to see Greeks dressing in canada goose jackets and having winter boots. But then again they have a lot warmer during the summer so for them it's probably very cold. Speculations! Anyway the weather is very beautiful today, and it is a good day for walking outside, wether it is up in the mountains surrounding Athens or the streets surrounding inner Athens. So that's that for today! Next time I thought to go to an area near Athens Centre, called Gazi. There they have a game exhibition going on right now, so I thought I have to check it out. the price is 10 € for weekdays and 14 € for weekends. Have a great day, see you next time! // Alex











No comments:

Post a Comment