Thursday 10 February 2011

A new era for...

Both me and you as we shall start getting to know eachother! You want me to begin? OK here goes! As I'm sitting here trying to figure out what to say in (for me) the first blog ever (!), I can't help to think about how other people write. I mean, should it be funny, should it be informative or just Alex weird as usual. Well to begin with I think I will stick to being informative! So... I'm Alex as you probably know by now. I am born and raised in Sweden, but I'm also part Greek hence why I'm in Greece. Greece has always attracted me for several of reasons. Mainly two, one because its part of my roots and now two because I met my girlfriend here in Greece, or as somone told me "ah, you're one of those?". So to the question you might ask yourself by now; why are you doing this? Well, simply put I want mainly to have a good contact with my family and friends back in Sweden. But also I would like to give an outside view of Athens to whoever come and visits here. While I'm sure that this has been said and done several of hundreds of times before, I can't but to help thinking that at the same time it has been done it IS the first time for me! Thank you, whoever you are, even if you just stumbled upon it, for reading it! Until next time! //Alex

1 comment:

  1. First! >รถ<

    (FYI, that is my interpretation of the the little red flying fish in super mario bros.The original, of course. My pardon, I digress, thus I take my leave with the parting words: "Live long and prosper")

    ReplyDelete