Monday 4 April 2011

Studying

Panorama view over a lake 15 minutes away from the house.

It's really nice to walk in the woods when it's a bit mystical.
You kind of expect a big troll jumping out from the depth's of the forest.
Some days can be really slow and dark, especially now when the weather is a bit grey. Luckily the spring is on its way back to Sweden. For me the sun is very important! I feel like one of those guys in anime's with the purple grey ooze hanging above them when the weather is gloomy. But when the sun pop's out I feel like a sunflower grasping every little sunbeam coming my way. Anyway, study can be a bit tricky at times and maybe not what i would call "logic" always, but at least it's going forward! While I sometimes get the feeling that I am hanging on a thin thread of passing (it feels like that sometimes =P) math, I still feel some sort of security because of three reasons;
Another victim by the ruthless beaver
1. A Japanese charm for study that I got from a friend.

2. All the support and tips I've got from everyone.

3. The fact that my mothers "guy" is a teacher in math, plus the fact that I'm surrounded by mathematicians, for example my girlfriend.

'til next time! // Alex
The protector of the forest.

No comments:

Post a Comment